All onsite acoustic measurements are conducted using certified and calibrated equipment, and our acoustic projects are developed using licensed software.
Acoustic Project’s measuring equipment and software:
- Ekofizika multichannel system of measuring and registering vibro-acoustic processes
- calibrated Octava-101A 1st class precision noise level meter and spectrum analyzer;
- КММ 400 No 01023 preamplifier;
- Brüel & Kjær 4149 No 954578 microphone;
- Klotz interconnect cables;
- Look Line EM50 electromagnetic tapping machine (Italy);
- Look Line D203 omnidirectional sound source dodecahedron (Italy);
- EASE 4.3 room acoustics 3D modeling software (Germany);
- EASERA PRO 1.2 software for measuring and processing of room’s acoustic parameters (Germany);
- Room Sizer 1.0 + Room Optimizer 1.3 software from RPG Diffusor Systems, Inc.;
- INSUL version v 7.0 software from Marshall Day Acoustics Ltd.;
- Sony VAIO SZ340P и ASUS M2400-based hardware and software systems.