Acoustic Project is a design bureau specializing in acoustic design of residential complexes, hotels, business centers, public and administrative buildings, production facilities, sporting and entertainment venues, and special-purpose structures (studios, movie theaters, etc.).
Our company offers the full range of acoustic engineering services: from preliminary consultations and concept development to development of the full or customer-required scope of detailed design documentation.
- consultations in architectural and construction acoustics sphere;
- design of sound insulation, vibration isolation and room acoustics;
- calculation of reverberation time for various-purpose facilities;
- development of noise control projects;
- acoustic audit of architectural projects;
- development of vibration isolation schemes for engineering equipment;
- development of vibration isolation schemes for building and structure foundations;
- development of vibration isolation schemes for rail transport;
- measuring noise and vibration levels;
- assessing sound insulation of protective structures;
- charting local and regional noise maps.
- certified quality of design services;
- high qualification of acoustic engineers;
- many years of practical experience;
- broad customer base;
- availability of special measuring equipment;
- partnerships with leading design bureaus.
Acoustic Project is an independent design bureau not owned by any construction holding company.